Arcanum [ahr-key-nuhm] (noun)Plural – ar•ca•na [ahr-key-nuh]
- Often arcana. A secret; mystery.
- A supposed great secret of nature that the alchemists sought to discover.
- A secret & powerful remedy.
Mantic [man-tik] (adjective)
- Of or relating to divination
- Having the power of divination
Transmundane [trans-muhn-deyn] (adjective)
- Reaching beyond or existing outside in the physical or visible world.
Veracity [vuh-ras-i-tee] (noun)Plural – ve•rac•i•ties
- Habitual observance of truth in speech or statement; truthfulness: He was not noted for his veracity.
- Conformity to truth or fact; accuracy: To question the veracity of his account.
- Correctness or accuracy, as of the senses or of a scientific instrument.
- Something veracious; a truth.
- Power of conveying or perceiving truth.
Zeal [zeel] (noun)
- great warmth and earnestness of feeling:to speak with great fervor.
- intense heat.
- eagerness and ardent interest in pursuit of something : FERVOR